AutoPilot HC Managed IT Service
Medical practices partner with us to take the hassle and worry out of IT and IT compliance, so mission critical technology just works, when and where they need it.
And, if hiccups occur, Relax… We’re here to help. We’ll care for your information systems so you can care for your patients.
AutoPilot (Au·to·π·lot), noun: Our continuous client relationship model, a programmatic approach to IT operations.
Your needs are deep and complex. That’s why we’ve staffed our team with the right mix of business and compliance technologists you need to ensure a hassle and worry-free IT experience. We precisely build an IT team for your practice by assigning the right mix of enCompass professionals that best reflects your needs.
So you can have an IT dream-team on your side. And still have room in the budget to accomplish your most important goals.
The relationships we have with our clients run deep. Read more about what makes us different to learn why with AutoPilot our team becomes your team, a part of who you are and a part of where you’re going.
And, because nothing is more of a hassle than unpredictable IT spending, we partner with medical practices at a fixed monthly fee so your finance team can live hassle-free too.
Continuous IT Compliance Management & Reporting
To ensure Department of Health and Human Services and HIPAA requirements are continuously met, a dedicated IT compliance officer ensures your adherence to standards through regularly scheduled testing, risk management, and comprehensive reporting.
24×7 Remote Systems Monitoring & Comprehensive Preventative Maintenance
Services provided with the intent to eliminate threats before they impact business continuity
- Remote 24×7 Monitoring of your network and server vitals to ID potentially dangerous trends
- Ensure updated antivirus for all servers and workstations
- Complete test restore of backup data to ensure backups are usable in the event of a disaster
- Vulnerability scanning and threat monitoring
- Ensure licensing compliance
- Server preventative maintenance including patch management
- Desktop preventative maintenance including patch management
- Asset management